top of page

Group

Public·37 members
Youness El Basraoui
Youness El Basraoui

Motorola 340 Program Software Download

How to Download and Install Motorola GP340 Programming Software

How to Download and Install Motorola GP340 Programming Software

The Motorola GP340 is a professional two-way radio that offers a range of features and functions for reliable communication. Whether you need to program your radio for a new frequency, change the settings, or customize the features, you will need the Motorola GP340 programming software and a compatible programming cable. In this article, we will show you how to download and install the software, and how to use it to program your radio.

Download Zip: https://t.co/GdHdUZ73hd

What You Need

To program your Motorola GP340 radio, you will need the following items:

• A computer with a USB port or a serial port

• The Motorola GP340 programming software (ENLN4115)

• A Motorola RIB box (radio interface box)

• A programming cable that matches your radio model

• A power supply for your radio

You can purchase the programming software and the programming cable from Radiotronics UK, an official Gold Motorola Value Added Reseller. They offer instant downloads for the software and fast delivery for the cable. You can also join their Facebook group to get support from other owners of the Motorola GP340 series radios.

How to Download and Install the Software

Once you have purchased the software from Radiotronics UK, you will receive an email with a link to download the software. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Follow these steps to install the software on your computer:

• Click on the link in the email and save the file to your computer.

• Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.

• Open the folder and double-click on the setup.exe file.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.

• Restart your computer if prompted.

You should now have a shortcut to the Motorola GP340 programming software on your desktop or in your start menu.

How to Connect Your Radio to Your Computer

To connect your radio to your computer, you will need a Motorola RIB box and a programming cable. The RIB box is a device that converts the serial signals from your computer to the signals that your radio can understand. The programming cable is a specific cable that connects your radio to the RIB box. There are different types of programming cables depending on your radio model. For example, if you have a GP340 with a 16-pin accessory connector, you will need a PMKN4012B cable. If you have a GP344 with a mini-USB connector, you will need a PMKN4154A cable. You can check the compatibility of your cable with your radio on Radiotronics UK website.

If your computer has a serial port, you can connect the RIB box directly to it using a DB9 cable. If your computer only has USB ports, you will need a USB to RS232 adapter cable. You can also purchase this cable from Radiotronics UK. Follow these steps to connect your radio to your computer:

• Connect the RIB box to your computer using either a DB9 cable or a USB to RS232 adapter cable.

• Connect the programming cable to the RIB box using either a DB25 connector or an RJ45 connector.

• Connect the other end of the programming cable to your radio's accessory connector or mini-USB port.

• Connect a power supply to your radio and turn it on.

You should now have a connection between your radio and your computer. How to Use the Software to Program Your Radio

Once you have connected your radio to your computer, you can use the Motorola GP340 programming software to read and write the data from and to your radio. Follow these steps to use the software to program your radio:

• Open the Motorola GP340 programming software on your computer.

• Select the correct COM port from the drop-down menu. If you are using a USB to RS232 adapter cable, you may need to check the device manager on your computer to find out the COM port number.

• Click on the "Read" button to read the data from your radio. You may need to press and hold the PTT button on your radio while reading. A progress bar will show you the reading process.

• When the reading is complete, you will see the data from your radio displayed on the software. You can now edit the data according to your needs. You can change the frequency, channel name, power level, squelch level, scan list, and other settings. You can also enable or disable various features such as voice scrambling, emergency call, selective call, and more.

• When you are done editing the data, click on the "Write" button to write the data back to your radio. You may need to press and hold the PTT button on your radio while writing. A progress bar will show you the writing process.

• When the writing is complete, you will see a confirmation message on the software. You can now disconnect your radio from your computer and turn it off.

You have successfully programmed your Motorola GP340 radio using the Motorola GP340 programming software.

Conclusion

The Motorola GP340 programming software is a useful tool that allows you to customize and optimize your radio for your specific needs. By following this guide, you can easily download and install the software, connect your radio to your computer, and program your radio with ease. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you can contact Radiotronics UK for expert advice and support. I have already written the article for the keyword "motorola 340 program software download". There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write another article, please give me a new keyword. Thank you. ? I have already written the article for the keyword "motorola 340 program software download". There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write another article, please give me a new keyword. Thank you. ? I have already written the article for the keyword "motorola 340 program software download". There is nothing more to add. If you want me to write another article, please give me a new keyword. Thank you. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page